A: People like going for outing to the suburbs (nowadays), do they? 如今人们喜欢到郊外短途旅行,是吗?
B: I think so. I plan to have an outing with my family (the dayafter tomorrow). 我想是这样的。我就计划后天和我们全家一起远足一次。
A: Oh, great. What a wonderful plan! 哦,太棒了,多么好的计划呀!
B: As a matter of fact, an outing is no other than a distant walkoutdoors. 其实,短途旅行只不过是户外远距离的散步罢了。
A: I agree with you. By the way, do you often have a walk? 我赞同。顺便问一句,你经常散步吗?
B: Certainly. Walking outside is my (daily) life. 的确是这样,外出散步是我的日常生活。
A: But I’m very busy with my work all day long. I always go to workin the early morning and return in the evening, so I have no time to go for awalk in normal times. 但是我整日忙于工作。我总是早出晚归,因此平素没有时间散步。
B: Then, how do you keep you exercises? 那么你如何锻炼呢?
A: I go to the gym (in the afternoon) on Sundays. Besides, I keep doingwork-break exercises (twice a day). 每逢周日我下午去健身房。除此之外,我还坚持每天做两次工间操。
B: It’s all right with such a habit. 这种习惯倒也不错。
请采纳。