请帮我把以下小对话翻译成英语,谢谢,务求准确一些,符合英语习惯。

2025-04-18 01:24:50
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

1:下午好,新竹饭店。有什么能帮你的吗?
Xinzhu Hotel,Good afternoon! Can I help you?

2:下午好,我想预定一张桌子。
Good afternoon. I would like to reserve a table.

1:几个人用餐呢?
Would you please how many of you there will be?

2:两个人。
Two

1:请问你大概什么时候来用餐呢?
When would you intend to come?

2:大概7点吧。
About seven o'clock.

1:我可以请问你的姓名吗?
Can I have your name, please?

2:钟,钟小姐。
I am Miss Zhong.

1:好的,钟小姐。还有其他事情吗?
All right. Is there anything else?

2:是的,我想要一张靠近窗户的桌子。
Yes, I'd like to have a table near the window.

1:请稍等。好的,一张靠近窗户的桌子,已经帮你预定了。
One moment please. Ok, a table near the window. I have reserved one for you.

2:恩,太好了,谢谢。
That's great. Thank you.

1:别客气。让我重复一下你的预定,钟小姐,两个人的桌子,靠近窗户,大概7点来用餐。
You are welcome. Let me confirm your reservation. A table for two in the name of Miss Zhong, near the window, and the arrival time is around 7.

2:对,就是这样。
That's right.

1:好的,谢谢你,再见。
Ok, thank you. Goodbye.
2:再见。
Goodbye!